[LRUG] [JOBS] Opportunity for Rails developers to help build a fairer food economy

Paul Mackay paul at folklabs.com
Sat May 2 03:40:09 PDT 2015

A collaborative team is working on Open Food Network UK (see
https://openfoodnetwork.org.uk and http://uk.openfoodnetwork.org/) and aim
to go live with several established not-for-profit UK food hubs in the next
few months.  We are looking for experienced Rails developers and those with
just some basic Rails experience to work with us (and an international
team) to develop key features ready for a UK launch which we think will
revolutionise how food is distributed, making it fairer for everyone.  We
have some funding for this work and aim to pay as much as we can fairly
afford from our current budget and the additional funding bids that we are
working on.

Please contact hello at openfoodnetwork.org.uk for more details.

Thanks

Paul