[LRUG] [JOBS]: BBC Digital Women in Technology Recruitment Event

Anthony Green lrug at anthonygreen.me
Thu May 7 22:40:57 PDT 2015

Broadcasting House, London, W1 -  Friday 26 June 2015

http://www.bbc.co.uk/diversity/newsandevents/women-in-technology-2015

BBC Digital is the division responsible for designing, developing and running the BBC’s online services including iPlayer, the Red Button and BBC websites. We also have responsibility for the creation of websites, apps and games for propositions including Sport, Children’s, News and Learning. We have development teams based across the UK, predominantly in London and Salford, and are currently recruiting for technical roles.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/careers/what-we-do/online

I would ignore the criteria requirements, BBC Digital is a large enough organisation to have a variety of opinions on the merits of such things.

If you’re planning on attending Silicon Milk Roundabout this weekend BBC News team will have a stand so you can have a chat about they do.

I’m happy to field questions by email or you can catch me a one of the dozen or so Meetups groups I attend

Thanks

Anthony