[LRUG] [JOBS] Looking for Experienced Rails Developers for Specle

Tom Beckenham tom at specle.net
Fri May 8 05:11:43 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I'm looking for a number of developers to join the team. The biggest need
I'm looking for is an experienced senior developer who can lead the
existing dev team of 3 developers. We're also then looking for further full
stack Rails developers to come on board.

We are also interested in experienced full stack RoR contractors for a 1 -
2 month project. It would be particularly excellent if you have good front
end experience as well. Please contract me directly for the contract work.

If you would like to apply for the full time roles, please follow the link
below on Stack Overflow to apply:

https://careers.stackoverflow.com/jobs/86778/seeking-experienced-ruby-on-rails-developers-specle-ltd

Also, if you'd like to know any more about Specle, please let me know.

Very best regards

Tom Beckenham
*CEO & Founder*
 <http://specle.net>

| 22 Great Marlborough St, Soho, London, W1F 7HU  |
| T +44 (0) 20 7871 3557 | M +44 (0) 7935 954 520 |
| specle.net - changing the world one spec at a time |

Follow me on Twitter: @specletom <http://twitter.com/specletom>