[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior Ruby on Rails developer position

Jonathon Horsman jonno at spleatapp.com
Tue May 12 02:10:09 PDT 2015

Another in a seemingly endless stream of job posts to this mailing list...

*The Company*

Spleat <http://www.spleat.co.uk> is a rapidly growing mobile payment app
for restaurants, clubs and bars. We're about to launch our crowd funding
campaign and expect that growth to accelerate.

This is a very exciting space to be working and we're keenly positioned to
be the biggest player in a potentially huge market.

We're currently 16 people with a tech team of 5.

*The Position*

You will in sole charge of a high volume Rails-based API with admin &
reporting tools built on top. The growth we're experiencing requires
knowledge of caching and optimisation for a REST-ful API hosted on Heroku.

We try and do things right, with full test coverage, sprint planning, etc.

There's a million things to do, lots of features to add a real opportunity
to have a crucial role in building a very successful tech startup.

The position is full time and the office is near Leicester Square with the
opportunity for some remote work. We're prepared to pay a very good rate
for the right person.

If this sounds like it's up your alley, please get in touch with me:
jonno at spleatapp.com

Thanks