[LRUG] Feedback needed

nicolas alpi nicolas.alpi at gmail.com
Fri May 22 04:11:02 PDT 2015

Good morning LRUG,

We (http://cookieshq.co.uk/, a Bristol based Rails consultancy) have
recently been working on a side project for development teams and/or
project managers.

It's called Digestive.io, and we sponsored the Bath Ruby conference, where
I'm sure I've met a couple of you guys.

Our homepage is now live (but the service is not yet available ;)), and I'm
eager to get as much feedback as possible on:

1. The current homepage (do you understand what the app is about? Does the
design work?)

2. The actual idea (is it something you would see your team / PM use?)

3. The integrations you would need in the future.

If you could spare a couple of minutes, head to https://digestive.io/ and
let me know what you think, it would be fantastic.

Thanks a lot.

Nic
--
Nicolas Alpi, cookies eater
Ruby on Rails, Javascript developer at CookiesHQ