[LRUG] [JOBS] Looking for a second pair of hands for ops/deployment of a product

Tom Armitage tom at infovore.org
Fri May 22 08:32:00 PDT 2015

Hi, all.

I’ve been working on a rather interesting project for a great a client, and
as it comes into land, we’re moving around how it’s deployed - and I could
use an extra pair of experienced hands.

I’m looking for a Ruby developer with operations focus or experience, to
help move a Heroku-based product (Ruby 2.2, Rails 4, Postgres) onto a
dedicated CentOS staging environment. They’ll build up a staging
environment, write Capistrano (or similar) deployment scripts/utilities for
the various applications to go to it, and continue that work as new
elements of infrastructure are added, working alongside the existing lead
developer (me). Experience with ffmpeg useful. Needless to say, I can
explain more in due course.

Based in London, ideally on-site (Holborn) at least one day a week, though
some remote work would be fine. Anything from 3-6 weeks work, I’d imagine.

If you’re interested, drop me a line on tom at infovore.org , and we’ll take
it from there. (You'll get my holiday out of office this week, but I'm back
next week).

--
Tom Armitage
h <http://infovore.org>ttp://tomarmitage.com