[LRUG] [JOBS] Lead Developer at Hiperpool

Antonio Leone antonio at hiperpool.com
Sat Nov 14 15:19:55 PST 2015

Hi LRUG,

Hiperpool is a curated hiring marketplace that connects top talent with the
most exciting job opportunities, in a more transparent and efficient way.

We are looking for a Lead Developer to join our team in London.

This will be a leadership role within a growing company in an exciting
space. The successful candidate will not only work on improving and further
developing Hiperpool’s web applications, but will also be part of high level
decisions on the company’s product vision and strategy as it grows. The
right candidate will also have the opportunity to build their own team.

Duties:
·         Lead the development of new, and extend existing, functionality
·         Scale infrastructure
·         Grow and manage the development team

What we look for:
·         World-class knowledge of Ruby (Rails) and familiarity with any/all
of Scala, Node, Go
·         Understanding of modern full-stack web development toolchains
(ES6, Reactjs, Babel (or other transpilers)).
·         Familiarity with CSS3 animations / transitions
·         Passionate use of unit and integration testing, with emphasis on
outside-in testing
·         Strong understanding of best practices for code design and testing
·         Strong understanding of design patterns and software architecture
(Sandi Metz, GOOS, GoF)
·         Previous startup experience and development with Agile development
cycles
·         Experience with large scale deployments a big bonus.
·         The maturity to know when to work like crazy, and when to kick
back

Compensation:
·         £40K – £60K Salary
·         1.0% – 5.0% Equity

If you're interested or would like to know more, please drop me a line at
antonio at hiperpool.com or give me a ring on +44(0)7437 755083

Cheers,
Antonio Leone

Co-founder at Hiperpool