[LRUG] [JOBS] Lead Operations Engineer at FutureLearn

Joel Chippindale joel.chippindale at futurelearn.com
Fri Sep 11 06:30:46 PDT 2015

## TLDR;

We're looking for a Lead Operations Engineer to join our fantastic team at
FutureLearn, for more details see https://about.futurelearn.com/about/jobs/
lead-operations-engineer/

## A little bit more detail

FutureLearn (https://www.futurelearn.com) is a social learning platform,
backed by the Open University and based in the British Library. We offer
free online courses run by a network of leading universities from around
the globe.

We're looking for someone who can take the lead on our infrastructure
development and growth to help us scale globally.

We're primarily using Ruby and have a single Rails application and some
ancillary services mostly running in AWS.

Sorry, we're not considering remote positions, but on the plus side, you
get to work in the British Library :)

Any more questions or want to apply: please get in touch at
tech.jobs at futurelearn.com, or alternatively I will be at LRUG on Monday so
do feel free to speak to me there.

For full details see
https://about.futurelearn.com/about/jobs/lead-operations-engineer/