[LRUG] API and frontend freelancer available for 2-3 days a week in October

Klaus Hebsgaard klaus at hebsgaard.dk
Sun Sep 13 07:09:47 PDT 2015

Hi everyone

In October I will have 2 or 3 days a week where I can take in work.
I live in Denmark, but am available for remote work, I have previously
worked with UK clients.
The last year I have been 100% remote, so it is not new to me, I am used to
the communication style that is needed for remote work.

I have been working a lot on API in Sinatra, but can do rails or other
framework as well.
Furthermore I am fully capable in javascript frontends, particular angular.
But whatever you do, don't allow me to style your app :-)

For information about me see my blog, LinkedIn profile and github in the
signature.

Med Venlig hilsen / Best regards

Klaus Hebsgaard

Blog: *http://www.khebbie.dk <http://www.khebbie.dk>*