[LRUG] [ANN] April meeting

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 02:56:09 PDT 2016

Hi all,

It’s our April meeting tonight (6pm for 6:30, details
http://lrug.org/meetings/2016/april/ <http://lrug.org/meetings/2016/march/>).

Just thought I’d remind you of this detail:

On 21 March 2016 at 21:50, Murray Steele <murray.steele at lrug.org> wrote:

> It’s extra important that you register this month as we won’t be in the
> big upstairs room because some other event is using it.  We’ll be
> downstairs in a room with 150 capacity and if you haven’t registered you
> might not get in.

If you haven’t registered, please do.  If you have but realise you can’t
come please de-register so someone else can take your place.  You can self
manage your registration at:
https://skillsmatter.com/meetups/7987-lrug-april-meetup

I’ve not heard from Skills Matter that we’ve hit the 150 capacity, but it’s
better to secure a place by registering than to be turned away at the door.

Cheers,

Murray