[LRUG] [JOBS]

Najaf Ali ali at happybearsoftware.com
Mon Apr 11 07:41:54 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,

I'm Ali, and I run a small web development consultancy called Happy Bear
Software.

Here are some of the things we can help you with:

* Building web applications using Ruby on Rails.
* Creating back-end APIs for mobile apps.
* Making JavaScript single-page applications.

You can find out more about our services on our company website
<http://happybearsoftware.com/development>.

We have some availability for new projects coming up. If you want work with
an experienced development team or just have a chat about your project then
please do get in touch[†].

- Najaf Ali, https://happybearsoftware.com

*[†]: Alternatively I'll be in attendance at the pub this evening, and am
always happy to meet people doing web development related things. Look for
the bald one with the thick eyebrows, typically ranting about ['bad hiring
practices', 'insecure web applications', 'JavaScript', '"Agile"'].sample.*