[LRUG] [ANN] May meeting details

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Tue Apr 19 06:04:42 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Our next meeting will be on Monday 9th of May at Skills Matter’s Code Node
event space near Liverpool Street and Moorgate tube stations.  They’ll let
us in at 6pm and the event will start at 6:30pm.

We have three talks lined up for you:

* “The Art of Code Review” by John Cinnamond
* “A Tale of Two Deployments - Machine Images, Immutable Servers And
Green/Blue Deployment” by Asfand Yar Qazi
* “Convox: Painless deployment of Docker on AWS” by Matthew Ford

More details on the talks and event can be found at:
http://lrug.org/meetings/2016/may/

If you’d like to register straight away you should:

1. Visit http://readme.lrug.org/ to remind yourself about our code of
conduct
2. Reserve your place with Skills Matter at:
https://skillsmatter.com/meetups/8095-lrug-may-meetup

You can also find the event on lanyrd at http://lanyrd.com/2016/lrug-may/ which
is of most use after the event as that’s where we'll collect links to
videos, blog posts, code, write-ups etc…

Hope to see you all there!

Cheers,

Murray