[LRUG] [JOBS] Full-time Senior Rails Engineer - Milton Keynes

Thomas Hefferon thomas.hefferon at workplacesystems.com
Wed Apr 20 06:59:39 PDT 2016

I have an opportunity to join a growing, high-performing team, working on the new product line at Workplace.  We're an Agile company, with many years' experience in the domain of Workforce Management (workplacesystems.com). You can find out more about us on Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Overview/Working-at-Workplace-Systems-EI_IE12294.11,28.htm

We are not a start up!  Workplace already supplies a variety of internationally recognisable brands.  As our new products gain traction in the market, we are growing the team in order to meet demand for new market features. If you're interested in this role, please contact me (Tom) by email - thomas.hefferon at workplacesystems.com, and we can arrange a call.

On the technical side of things, we have a service-oriented architecture and we follow some nice patterns make our Rails apps good to work on.  Get in touch to find out more.

Great if you like: Agile, Scrum, Lean, DevOps, Chef, TDD, Rails, SOA, containerisation, CI, CD