[LRUG] [JOBS]

Jimmy MG Lim mirageglobe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 13:37:04 PDT 2016

From: "Jimmy MG Lim" <jimmy at geniac.com>
Date: 14 Apr 2016 8:14 a.m.
Subject: [LRUG] [JOBS] Senior UX and Junior UI with RuPy @ Geniac.com
To: <chat at lrug.org>

Dear All,

Many thanks for the wonderful talk this week. I am @mirageglobe working for
Geniac UK LTD.

#WeWant
We are looking for 1x Senior UX and 1x Junior UI (Both Permanent). Both
positions with a bit of RuPy, JS / CSS, and user testing experience to join
us at Geniac.com. You should be great to work with, fun and able to lead by
example.

#WeAre
We are Geniac (www.geniac.com). Online platform for Accounting, Book
Keeping & Tax services, Payroll to Legal documents, HR management and
Pensions. We have past funding S.A £22million+. and are now cherry picking
for the best to join our team.

#WeOffer
@ London Old Street. Fantastic bubbly people (25s ~ 30s). Modern Office.
Flat structure with micro squads. Great enthusiastic motivated founders.
Satellite Offices (London / Madrid / Glasgow). 60+ staff to grow over 200+.
Occasional social events like Spartan Race (http://spartanraceuk.uk/),
Tough Mudder or Marathons. :)  ... + extremely competitive salary :)

#Interested? Show us:
A UX UI Rockstar Port folio. Great projects you have done for XXXX company.
Your workflow and most importantly: tell us your story.

- Email me jimmy at geniac.com CCed emma at geniac.com with title "LRUG UX UI
Role - <Firstname Lastname>"
- Include CV (1 page) + Your showcase Website

#Other
We are only accepting direct applications from candidates; no recruiters
please.
--
Jimmy MG Lim

personal : www.mglim.com