[LRUG] [JOBS] - First Engineer Wanted!

Matt Schofield matt.schofield.102 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 09:24:46 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

My name's Matt, I'm co-founder of Credit Kudos <https://creditkudos.com/>.
We're building a new kind of credit score.

Many people don't even know what a credit score is - let alone how they're
calculated. They horrendous, archaic systems that seriously screw a lot of
people out of a lot of money and we want to fix that.

We're building a consumer-facing credit scoring process that analyses the
way you manage your money based on data from your online bank - a passport
to financial services no matter who you are or where you're from.

We've just raised a round of seed funding and are looking to build out our
team. We're both technical founders (CompSci from Manchester) and are
looking for our first engineer to build on our MVP (which companies are
paying for!)

Some specifics about us:

- We want someone to join us full-time
- We would happily consider remote candidates
- We run Rails on AWS, with new front-end services built with React. We're
looking for someone comfortable running with this setup and improving what
we already have.
- We're looking to offer up to £50k + 1% equity for the right person.
- We're based at Second Home in Shoreditch
- The role is a variant of a description which can be found on our website:
https://creditkudos.com/jobs/full-stack.html

If you or someone you know might be interested in working with us, of if
you've got questions, please get in touch! I would love to hear from you.

Thanks,
Matt

CTO (matt@) creditkudos.com