[LRUG] [ANN] September meeting details

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Fri Aug 12 12:33:19 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

Mark your diary for the next LRUG at 6pm, Monday 12th of September, in
Skills Matter’s CodeNode, 10 South Place, London EC2M 2RB

There’ll be at least two talks:

* “Total Rewrite” by David Salgado
* “Working together” by Josh Hill

I say at least, because as mentioned earlier this week (
http://lists.lrug.org/pipermail/chat-lrug.org/2016-August/011704.html)
there’s a 10 minute slot spare that it would be great to fill.  Get in
touch if you think you can provide the third talk.

You can find out more about the two talks at
http://lrug.org/meetings/2016/september/ (and experience the thrill of
reading your own name on a website if you volunteer to give the third talk).

If you’d like to attend you need to tell our hosts about it or they might
not let you in.  You could send them your diary to indicate your intention
to attend, but they might not give it back and all your secrets would be
lost.  Easier and safer would be to follow this simple two-step process:

1. Visit http://readme.lrug.org/ to remind yourself of our code of conduct
2. Use Skills Matter’s website to sign up to the event:
https://skillsmatter.com/meetups/8244-lrug-september-meetup

After the event you can check out the lanyrd page where we’ll post links to
slides, videos, write-ups and any other coverage we find about the meeting:
http://lanyrd.com/2016/lrug-september/

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,

Murray