[LRUG] [ANN] September meeting details

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 09:48:22 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

We’ve filled the 10 minute slot for our 12th Sept meeting: Gerhard Lazu
will talk to us about “Not working together”.  This might sound like a
cheeky riposte to Josh’s “Working together” talk, but it’s not really.  I
think the two talks will complement each other nicely.

More about all the talks at  http://lrug.org/meetings/2016/september/ and
you can sign up with Skills Matter at
https://skillsmatter.com/meetups/8244-lrug-september-meetup.

If you were working up to submitting something to fill the 10 minute slot
please still get in touch.  There’ll be 10 minute slots at most of our
future meetings so we’ll have space for you soon!

Cheers,

Murray