[LRUG] [OT] Someone is signed up via an support / ticket service

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 10:43:19 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Sorry for dragging up this old thread, but after poking at this
occasionally for the past few months I think I’ve got to the bottom of it.
I need to mail the list to test that I’ve been successful and this thread
seemed as good a way to do so as any.

Hopefully this email won’t generate the Automated “Request Received -
Incident ID xxxx” email from secureserver.net.

Fingers crossed.

Cheers,

Murray