[LRUG] [CONFERENCE] ElixirLDN - Schedule available and early bird tickets

Claudio Ortolina claudio.ortolina at erlang-solutions.com
Wed Aug 17 02:55:16 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,

I’d like to invite you all to ElixirLDN, an Elixir/BEAM themed conference
on September 22 here in London.

The schedule for the day is available at
http://www.elixir.london/#programme and
the early bird tickets will be available until August 23rd.

In the last year I’ve had the opportunity to speak to a lot of developers
interested in integrating Elixir with their current infrastructure, hence
why I’m taking the liberty to send this email to the LRUG mailing list. I
hope some of the recurring questions on the topic will be answered on the
conference day.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks a lot and I hope you all have a great day.

Claudio