[LRUG] [JOBS] Full Stack Senior Ruby Developer at Wearisma

Andrew McDonough andrew at andrewmcdonough.com
Thu Aug 25 09:00:16 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I've been working on an interesting new project for a startup called
Wearisma, who are building some interesting tools in the social media
influencer space.  The current project is a Sinatra app, and is fairly
greenfield.  The team is currently 8 people and hiring another Ruby
developer.  The job description can be found here:

https://angel.co/wearisma-1/jobs/132049-full-stack-senior-ruby-developer

If it sounds interesting, please apply via AngelList, or ping me with any
questions.

The role is on site in London, so we're not looking for anybody remote.
We're also not interested in speaking to agencies at this point.

Thanks,

Andrew

--
Andrew McDonough