[LRUG] [JOBS] Roles at WonderBill

Jason Waterman jason.waterman at wonderbill.com
Mon Dec 12 05:07:15 PST 2016

Hi all,

I am the Recruitment Lead for WonderBill (www.wonderbill.com <http://www.wonderbill.com/>) a product that removes the hassle and stress of managing your bills and helps ensure you’re getting a fair deal. By providing a single place to view and manage all household accounts, we help you keep on top of your bills and manage your finances. Our product proactively provides tailored comparisons and makes switching super-simple, so you can be sure you’re always getting the best deal for you.

We are currently looking for a number of Ruby Devs on a permanent basis to join our team in Canary Wharf in January - you can see some of the details here: https://boolerang.co.uk/job/wonderbill-software-engineers-ruby-or-react-js/ <https://boolerang.co.uk/job/wonderbill-software-engineers-ruby-or-react-js/>

Would be great to hear from anyone that is interested in a chat about our roles and what we are doing currently.

Thanks
Jason

Jason Waterman  /  Head of Talent Acquisition
jason.waterman at wonderbill.com <mailto:jason.waterman at wonderbill.com>  /  +44 (0) 7920 806 741