[LRUG] [JOBS] Rails Developers for startup (come and make the world more efficient!)

Matt Collins matt at mattcollins.net
Thu Dec 15 02:49:25 PST 2016

Hi everyone,

Good to see lots of you on Monday.

For those of you who weren’t there, I’m working with a friendly
London-based startup called Indigo& which is working to fix a huge
inefficiency in the way large organisations currently buy services from
small companies.

We have an experienced leadership team and we’re backed by some great
investors including one of the early backers of Magic Pony (sold to Twitter
for a reported $150 million).

We’re currently looking for a permanent Ruby on Rails engineer with a
passion for simple, clean, efficient code to join our team and help us
develop our web platform. It’s a role with lots of potential to grow with
the company.

More details here: https://indigoand.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk06b96

We’re also looking for an experienced freelance Rails developer; details
here:
https://indigoand.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk06lhx

If either of these sounds interesting, please apply through the relevant
link above or ping me with any questions.

We’re not interested in speaking to agencies at this point.

Thanks and have a great Christmas.

Matt

--
Hillclear Ventures Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 09449834. Registered office: 2 Ingleside Close,