[LRUG] [ANN] March meeting details

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Fri Feb 19 08:44:30 PST 2016

Hi all,

Our March meeting will be on Monday 14th March.  Hosted by Skills Matter at
CodeNode; doors open at 6pm, meeting starts at 6:30pm, we’re all done by
8pm.

We have 3 talks lined up:

* David Salgado with “Elixir for Rubyists”
* Daniel Maliola with “The full power of Redis”
* Kimberley Cook with “A reintroduction to Codebar”

Full details of the talks, venue, registration, etc is available on our
website: http://lrug.org/meetings/2016/march/

If you just want to register straight away you must:

1. Read http://readme.lrug.org/ to find out what we’re all about
2. Visit
https://skillsmatter.com/meetups/7883-london-ruby-user-group-march-2016-meeting
and
tell our hosts you are coming

After the meeting you can check out http://lanyrd.com/2016/lrug-march/ where
we’ll collect links to slides, videos, write-ups etc.  It’s a wiki-style
site so you can help us out by adding any artefacts that you produce
yourself.

Hope to see you all there!

Cheers,

Murray