[LRUG] [Job] Looking for contractor - 2 Months - Central London

Jairo Diaz jairo.diaz at codescrum.com
Mon Feb 22 10:00:41 PST 2016

Hi All,

Apologies I sent an email to the whole list by mistake before.

I should have sent this message in the first place.

I'm looking for a senior developer to help complete a small system for
a digital agency based in Central London, working with a designer and
a front-end developer.

Please get in touch if you are available and can help - market rates on offer.

Jairo Diaz
Managing Director, Codescrum

twitter:  @codescrum                              profile:  http://jairodiaz.co
web:     http://rubyonrails.london             skype:  talk.2.jairo

***Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
destroy all copies of the original message.***