[LRUG] Senior Full-Stack S/W Engineer looking for new challenges

Panayotis Matsinopoulos panayotis at matsinopoulos.gr
Fri Jan 22 01:32:28 PST 2016

Dear All,

Hope this one finds everybody well, and since we are still at the beginning
of 2016, I wish Happy New Year to all of you.

After 18 months working for Book&Table in New York, funding of the project
has stopped and
it seems that I have to look for new challenges.

On this link here: http://pmatsinopoulos.github.io/projects/book_and_table/
you can read about
the work I did during the last 18 months. Something that it is not
mentioned there is that I
like very much teaching and, the last 12 months, I have been working for
CareerFoundry
as a Mentor having mentored about 15 students so far. I also have a couple
of courses on Udemy.

This is the link to my public profile page on StackExchange Careers:
http://careers.stackoverflow.com/cv/edit/113613

I have a Computer Science degree with MSc in Telecommunications and lots of
projects
on my back.

What am I looking for?

* I am looking for *remote* work (I am staying in Greece/Athens GMT+2/+3).
Although, I am willing to travel and stay
close to the rest of the team, if that is necessary, for shorter, or longer
periods of time.
* I want challenging projects that would teach me new things. Angular?
Ember? Other?
* I want very good engineers to work with. I want to learn things from
them. They will
learn things from me too. They have to like clean code, testing and code
reviews.
* I am looking for long-lasting professional relationships.
* I want to have personal life too. To do whatever I like (teaching, having
fun, meeting friends,
family).

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and, again

Happy New Year

--
Panayotis Matsinopoulos

*E-mail*: panayotis at matsinopoulos.gr
*My Video Course*: Introduction To Computer Programming
<https://www.udemy.com/introduction-to-computer-programming/?couponCode=EMAIL-SIGNATURE>
*Blog:* http://pmatsinopoulos.github.com/
*Site:* http://pmatsinopoulos.github.io/
*Mobile:* +30 697 26 69 766