[LRUG] [JOBS] Tech lead at well-funded startup with real market traction in central London

Therese Stowell therese at getfitwith.com
Thu Jan 28 03:33:47 PST 2016

We're a small team of designers, marketers and programmers who work
collaboratively and iteratively. We've got a celebrity-led weight-loss,
fitness and nutrition subscription service that leverages technology to
provide a highly personalised programme for our users. We want someone who
will bring their brains, passion and creativity to the table to help us
forge a healthy living solution to delight our end users.

If you have 3+ years of Ruby experience and want the opportunity to take the
lead developing a high visibility product, please get in touch -
therese at getfitwith.com <mailto:therese at getfitwith.com> .