[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby/Rails developer (permanent, mid/senior)

Marco Iannone marco.iannone at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 06:45:54 PST 2016

Hi all,

At Retechnica we're looking for a Ruby/Rails developer.
Full job spec here <https://angel.co/retechnica/jobs/59315-ruby-developer>,
but main points:
- We make products powered by our own machine learning: Ingenia
<http://www.ingeniaapi.com> and Compass Insight
<http://www.compassinsight.com>
- We got investments, now have large clients/partners like Logitech, Reed
Elsevier, UCL, EY, etc. and are on the verge of profitability
- This person will be at the core of the company, focusing on back-end,
with a minor in devops (puppet)
- The products / code base are well-developed already, but will evolve and
we have an exciting product roadmap ahead
-
​Example of projects: re-factor the workflow of Compass to make it more
scalable; implement new ML algorithms we cook up in-house; power new snazzy
visualizations for our very rich data
- The role is permanent, 4/5 days a week, and mainly on-site - we're at
WeWork in the city, coffee/beer/ping pong/etc.
- Equity, also in sizeable amount, is on offer if you are keen on that
- Amount of experience depends: we're assuming mid-level, but do get in
touch if you're more senior and are intrigued
- Oh, I almost forgot: we're nice!

Get in touch quickly if this sounds interesting, it's one of our main
priorities so we're hoping to move fast.

(Definitely no agencies/recruiters, please.)

Best,
Marco