[LRUG] [FOR HIRE] Small company of Ruby devs in London

Jack Hemsworth jack at zircode.com
Mon Jul 18 07:54:42 PDT 2016

Hi guys,

I’m Jack from Zircode.

We’re a small company of Ruby and Javascript developers based in London.

Here are a few ideas of how we can help you:

   -

   Build a quick prototype of your web or mobile application to proof a
   concept or validate an idea. Ideal for startups or companies doing R&D.
   -

   Create an application to manage your business specific processes. E.g.:
   Manage interactions with your customers for your business, Intranet
   application, ordering system, etc.
   -

   Maintain, support and update your existing Ruby/Rails (or
   Javascript/Node.js) application.
   -

   Provide specific technical expertise to work with your team or build a
   new team. We have many years of experience working with major Ruby
   applications.

We have some availability to take on new projects and at the moment we
offer a free 4-hour consultancy with no obligation.

Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you would like to know more or
have any questions.

Have a great day.

Jack

[image: Zircode Ltd] <https://zircode.com/>

Jack Hemsworth

Zircode Ltd
https://zircode.com/

[image: Twitter]  <https://twitter.com/ZircodeLtd> [image: Google +]
<https://plus.google.com/+Zircode> [image: LinkedIn]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/zircode> [image: Github]
<https://github.com/Zircode>

*We offer £600 upon successful referral of a new customer ordering at least
80 development hours.*

Any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or
any of its contents by any person other than the intended recipient may
constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Emails are
susceptible to interference. Zircode Ltd accepts no responsibility for
information, errors, omissions or corrupt files received as a result of
this email.

Zircode Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered
number: 10240633. Registered office: Unit 8, 8 Nursery Road, London SW9
8BP, United Kingdom.