[LRUG] [ANN] August meeting details (incl. opportunity for a 10 minute talk)

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Mon Jul 25 03:33:25 PDT 2016

Hi again,

I’ve filled the 10-minute hole in the August agenda:

* “Tell, Don’t Ask” by John Cinnamond (it’s a “deleted-scene” from his
Brighton Ruby talk about OO).

There’s a wee bit more about it (and the rest of the meeting) available at:
http://lrug.org/meetings/2016/august/

Please register if you’d like to come:
https://skillsmatter.com/meetups/8243-lrug-august-meetup

If you were thinking about proposing something to fill the gap but didn’t
get round to it, don’t worry!  There are 10-minute gaps in most of the
meetings so get in touch and we’ll fit you in as soon as we can.

Cheers,

Murray