[LRUG] [JOBS] Primed.is launched!

Thayer Prime thayer at team-prime.com
Wed Jun 15 07:05:53 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

Further to this, Primed.is now fully available in public beta to
employers too. If you sign up and want to give it a whirl with roles
you're looking to fill, just let me know before you purchase the
service and I'll send you a 100% discount code to try it out over the
next month.

The service is predominantly full of ruby developers, devops and FEDs
this year (though there are people of all tech stack abilities in
there), we'll be focusing on expanding on that from winter onward.
We're taking it a skills-base at a time to make sure we're giving best
service all round.

Cheers
Thayer

--