[LRUG] [JOBS] Available Jr-Mid Developer

Feyi Adenuga feyi.adenuga at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 06:11:15 PDT 2016

Hi LRUG,

My name is Feyi and I've been following this great mailing list for
sometime and have gained so much from it, most people are friendly &
willing to help which is something I love about LRUG.

I've been working as a junior developer for about 18months and I'm now
shopping around for a new job. A lot of my time has been spent on the
front-end however I have had some Ruby & Rails experience which I'd like to
expand on.

#What I Can Offer:

- willingness to learn and grow
- above basic knowledge of Rails, Ruby, testing (RSPEC, capybara), HTML &
CSS
- basic knowledge of React & Redux
- a fun and sociable attitude

#What I'm Looking For

- an environment that fosters growth either through pair programming,
mentoring, code reviews, or dedicated learning time
- Rails/Ruby heavy
- reasonable working hours

The most important thing for me is to find a healthy environment where I
can grow as a rails/ruby developer. If you'd like to see my CV or talk some
more, please do get in touch :)

Best,

Feyi Adenuga