[LRUG] [JOB] Ruby on Rails Team Available from 1st May 2016

Satish Kota satishkota at heurionconsulting.com
Thu Mar 24 07:00:22 PDT 2016

All,

We are a small Ruby on Rails team/shop based out of Bangalore, India and we will be available to take up any projects that needs a full team. The team comprises of

1.       One Part time 15 year Software Architect well versed in Ruby on rails, related technologies and Android and IPhone (Myself)

2.       Two Ruby on Rails Developers with 2-3 years experience

3.       One Web Designer well versed in Photoshop, HTML5 / CSS3, Bootstrap etc.,

4.       We can also provide services for mobile development activities

Anyone interested in hiring a full team, please do unicast to me. Our Current engagement will get over on 30th April 2016 (6.5 months) and we will be available from 1st May 2016.

Thanks and Regards
Satish N Kota