[LRUG] [JOBS] - Mid-Level / Senior Full-Stack Developer | Camden

Richard Benson richard.benson at releasd.com
Wed May 11 06:57:03 PDT 2016

No Agencies Please

Want to join a fast-growing, friendly SaaS company in Camden?

About Releasd

Releasd <http://releasd.com/> is an online tool that helps PR professionals
share the results of their work in the most impactful way possible. View
our quick overview video here: https://vimeo.com/releasd/releasd-overview

The platform is used by communications agencies and world-famous brands
like Puma, Jack Daniels, NBCUniversal, Panasonic, Philips, Telefonica and
Estée Lauder.

We are an ambitious, self-funded business based in Camden Town, London.

The Role

We're seeking an experienced full stack developer to build the next version
of our product, working closely with the founders, in an agile environment.

If you're looking to play a key role in the creation of a platform that
will be used by thousands of brands over the coming years, please read on.

In addition to working on the new product, you'd also be maintaining
the current one, resolving occasional bugs as they arrive and improving
functionality if required.

Ideal Candidate

   - Proven working experience in software development and in particular
   Ruby, Rails / Sinatra
   - Demonstrable knowledge of front-end technologies such as JavaScript,
   HTML, CSS & JQuery
   - Familiarity with one or more major front-end frameworks like React.js,
   Angular, or Ember
   - Good knowledge of relational databases
   - Experience with Amazon Web Services
   - Comfortable in a Linux environment
   - Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
   - A good grasp of object oriented analysis and design
   - Follows best practices (test-driven development, refactoring, code
   standards)
   - Experience developing interactive applications
   - Drives continuous adoption and integration of relevant new
   technologies into design

Current Tech Stack*Note: new product's stack to be determined by you.*

   - Rails 3.2.x
   - Ruby 1.9.3
   - JavaScript / jQuery
   - MySQL
   - Hosted on Amazon’s EC2

Why You Should Join Us

   - The challenge: create a world class platform that enables users with
   no technical expertise to pull in and display a wide range of
   content from numerous sources (primarily via APIs). Exploit the platform as
   a springboard to launch numerous other added value services currently not
   available anywhere in the industry
   - The satisfaction: you won't be building a prototype. The current
   product is used by over 120 brands; the new version will be used by
   thousands. Play a crucial role in making that happen
   - The journey: we are an ambitious, self-funded, profitable company with
   international expansion in our sights. Be part of a growing enterprise with
   limitless prospects
   - The autonomy: operate independently and move quickly. Your
   input will be hugely valued
   - The exposure: learn about the wider business including Sales,
   Marketing and Customer Success
   - The location: Camden is a pretty great place to work
   - The culture: spend your time in an open-minded, social, supportive and
   friendly environment
   - The stuff: hardware, software and regular unhealthy treats to be
   provided

Salary

Ca. £60k.

Interested?

We'd love to hear from you. Please visit the page below and send us your
details via the accompanying form.  If suitable, we'll invite you in for
interview.

https://releasd.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk062rf

Many thanks,
Richard