[LRUG] [JOBS] - Rubyist looking for a colleague (or two!)

Tom Mullen tom at dvelp.co.uk
Tue May 10 09:58:56 PDT 2016

Hi all,

	First off, apologies that my opening contribution to the mailing list is a [JOBS] post!

To introduce myself, I’m a rubyist and lover of all things ruby, rails and most days VIM.

I’m also the CEO/CTO at a small but exciting development firm called DVELP (pronounced develop for the avoidance of any doubt!!).

DVELP was established a little over a year ago and has the fortune to work with a wide variety of clients, both large and small, which means we get to work on exciting projects everyday of the week. As we grow, we are looking for some more talented ruby guys to join the team.

We are really passionate about what we do, both in process and in product and are after like-minded people to help us grow both personally and as a business.

If you’d like to learn some more, or just catch-up for a coffee and talk about your favourite key mappings then please get in touch. My personal mail is: tom at dvelp.co.uk

Look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Tom