[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior Engineer at Createk (Manchester City Centre) / £36k - £48k

Sleepyfox sleepyfox at gmail.com
Wed May 4 06:38:38 PDT 2016

ITJobsWatch's data lists a senior dev as worth an average £55k (across
England as a whole, not London).

I don't know what the market in Manchester specifically is like, but
the offer seems quite low - perhaps some people who have experience of
Manchester or similar markets can share their experience.

Please understand, I'm genuinely interested in the market conditions
outside my native London as I'm looking at relocating North in the
near future.

@sleepyfox