[LRUG] Google driven development – call for participants

Elise Hein elisehein at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 01:10:49 PDT 2016

Hi all,

As part of my Master's research project, I'm running a study on how
developers search for information online. The study involves anonymously
tracking the development-related searches you make over a period of two
weeks.

If you'd like to help me out in making a small contribution to the design
of better development tools, please respond to the short survey below (you
don't have to be in London). As a thank you for taking part, you'll be
entered into a prize draw to win one of two £50 Amazon vouchers.

Survey: https://gdd.typeform.com/to/bctxh6

Thanks,

Elise