[LRUG] [ANN] November meeting details - 15th November (warning: it’s a TUESDAY!)

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 04:33:49 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Just to let you know that Cogent (http://cogent.co), a software agency from
Melbourne are sponsoring this months event.  They’re buying us some pizza
and drinks that will be available at Skills Matter before the event starts,
so it’s an even better reason than usual to turn up before the meeting
starts properly.

If you’re thinking about your next role, Cogent would be more than happy to
help you relocate to Australia and work for them.

Thanks Cogent!

Cheers,

Murray