[LRUG] [JOBS] Junior/Mid Developer Position £30-40k

William Clarke wmmclarke at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 08:56:32 PST 2016

Hello LRUG,

*** Snaptrip are looking for an enthusiastic Junior/Mid dev ***

- Job Type: Permanent, Full time
- Location: London
- Salary: £30-40k (depending on experience)
- Our stack: Ruby, Rails, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Redis, mongoDB, Scala
- Some other buzzwords: Agile, Rspec, Lean, CI, CD

*About us*

- We’re a marketplace for last minute holidays
- We’re a Post-Accelerator company that recently closed our Series A
- In 24 months we’ve now grown to have more UK rural property than Airbnb

We are a young, dynamic and fun team who move technological mountains
incredibly quickly. Come join us!

Full job description: http://workinstartups.com/job-
board/job/51232/junior-ruby-on-rails-developer-at-snaptrip/

If you're interested, please get in touch with Dan:
dan.harrison at snaptrip.com

Thanks a lot! :)
William