[LRUG] [JOBS] Mid-level Rails developer - Fintech - Clapham

Rob Anderson rob.anderson at paymentcardsolutions.co.uk
Wed Oct 19 02:08:13 PDT 2016

Hi LRUG

We’re hiring.  Details below.

Cheers

Rob

*About us*

Payment Card Solutions was founded in 2006 to engage with the emerging
market for prepaid MasterCard and Visa payment cards.  We have since become
one of the prepaid industry's most respected program managers and service
providers.

We're a mature, successful fintech company, servicing hundreds of thousands
of cardholders globally, and we process over £100M in payments every year.

Our offices are in a large, bright former brewery in Clapham.

*The role*

We're looking for a mid-level Rails developer to join our small team.  The
role is onsite in our Clapham office - or alternatively we have office
space in Suffolk if that happens to be closer.

Required skills:

- at least 2 years of Ruby / Ruby on Rails experience.
- HTML, javascript, CSS, HAML
- Familiarity with Git

Bonus points:

- basic Illustrator, as we're generating new card designs all the time
- SQL knowledge
- general devops Linux skills

Salary: £40-60K depending on skills and experience

This is a permanent role.

No recruitment agencies please.

Contact: rob.anderson at paymentcardsolutions.co.uk

--

*Rob Anderson* CTO
Payment Card Solutions (UK) Ltd

3A The Plough Brewery, 516 Wandsworth Road, London SW8 3JX
Tel: 020 3137 3422 | Fax: 020 3137 5766 | Mob: 07767 623794

www.paymentcardsolutions.co.uk