[LRUG] [JOBS] Pobble is hiring Devops

Petr Zaparka petr at pobble.com
Fri Oct 21 06:04:15 PDT 2016

Hi there,

We are an edtech startup in Camden / Primrose Hill and we are looking for a
Devops/BE guy/girl who has some background in ruby / rails development,
too. Let me know if interested.

More about us:
- We make writing exciting for kids in primary school, and help teachers in
process.
- We were founded in 2013 (by teachers) and have a working revenue model.
- We are a small team, so we focus on using the right tools to make our
lives easy.
- We have people from all over the place (some work occasionally remote).
- We play table football a lot.

More about you:
- You are passionate about DevOps (AWS, Heroku, Docker) and you know about
challenges of a growing startup, experience 2+ years.
- You have experience in Ruby / Rails development so you can help out the
dev team when needed, experience 2+ years.
- You are friendly person who likes to laugh.

What we offer:
- Friendly environment in a nice office at walking distance from Camden
market.
- Freedom to work flexible hours in line with the needs of the job, and
partly remote.
- Working on project that makes difference in peoples lives.
- A salary of 40-50k and equity in the company.
- A budget for training and development.

No agencies please.

Cheers!

Petr at Pobble
https://www.pobble.com/