[LRUG] RubyConf Italy in Florence on November 25-26

Ju Liu ju.liu at welaika.com
Fri Oct 21 05:23:18 PDT 2016

Hey all beautiful people with beautiful code,

just wanted to invite you all to this year’s RubyConf Italy, which will
take place in beautiful Florence the 25th and 26th of November:
http://www.rubyday.it

We have a great speakers lineup this year, including Rails core team
members *rafaelfranca* and *fxn*. I’m sure that you are very familiar with
the location itself: I know I am, because I have played a lot of Assassin’s
Creed II.

The conference will be one-day, double-track, no-fuss and will be followed
by a day of workshops. After that I hope you’ll spend some time in the
weekend to visit the Uffizi, just because the Botticelli paintings are
a-ma-zing.

The ticket for both conference and workshop is €160 (lunch is included),
but if you hurry up you’ll be able to snatch the early bird which is only
€130. Also given the recent trend of the british sterling, you should
probably exchange some euros right now :)

Just so you get a vibe of how the conference feels, here’s a short video
from last year’s Rubyday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEsG6j0xftE

Hope to see you there!

Ju

P.S. If you interested in sponsoring the event, please contact us at
info at rubyday.it