[LRUG] [JOBS] Contractor Available

Josh McMillan josh at joshmcmillan.co.uk
Tue Oct 25 07:10:32 PDT 2016

Hi LRUG,

I've just finished up a contract at The Beano, leading dev on their new site
<https://www.beano.com/> and mobile apps, and am available for work from
the end of next week.

I've got several years' experience working with Ruby and Rails, along with
client-side (React, Angular, iOS), DevOps (AWS, Chef, Terraform, Docker)
and other server-side (Go, Python, Scala) technologies. Prior to being at
the Beano, I've done work for Lost My Name, the BBC, Facebook, Nike,
Unilever, and a wide range of other companies.

On the off chance that anyone needs someone of that ilk, please get in
touch. My LinkedIn's over at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jshmc if you want
a bit more info.

Cheers,
Josh