[LRUG] [ANN] November meeting details - 15th November (warning: it’s a TUESDAY!)

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 08:42:49 PDT 2016

Hi all,

OUr 3rd and final talk at the November meeting will be:

"Where does my code go? - Rails Edition” by Michael Lennox

I’ve updated the lrug.org website with details of this talk
http://lrug.org/meetings/2016/november/.

Don’t forget to register with Skills Matter: https://skillsmatter.
com/meetups/8526-lrug-meetup

Cheers,