[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior ruby developer at wavye

Erin Raj-Staniland erin.rajstaniland at wayveapp.com
Fri Sep 2 07:59:02 PDT 2016

Hi LRUG

Here at wayve we're looking for a senior ruby developer to join our
ever growing team.

wayve is an adtech startup making it easy for creative agencies and
publishers to build, deploy and analyse rich HTML5 content across all
device types, operating systems and screen sizes. We’re looking for an
engineer to help us build our ad authoring tool and analytics
platform. You’ll be proactive and resourceful who can work with
minimal oversight and a team player with the ability and desire to
become an integral part of a fast-paced team.

Required skills and qualifications
• Worked on 3+ large ruby projects from inception to completion and support
• Comfortable at building and consuming RESTful JSON apis
• Experience with different datastores (MySQL, Redis, MongoDB)
• Good understanding of git and GitHub
• Experience in taking part in code reviews
• Able to work on site in our offices in central London

Nice to haves
• Knowledge of configuration management tools (Chef or Puppet)
• Experience with Javascript, Elixir or Go

Here's the longer version:
https://gist.github.com/erino/12c68a59ef37ed41d6dde091fd3bca3c

If you're interested them get in touch and we can talk more...

Have a good weekend,

Thanks
Erin

--
Erin Raj-Staniland
Wayve

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
confidential  information. If you are not the intended recipient, any
review, retransmission, disclosure, copying, modification or other use
of this e-mail message or attachments is strictly forbidden. Wayve Ltd
is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Company
Registration No. 08713046. Registered Offices: 14 Bedford Square,
London, WC1B 3JA