[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby Team

Emma Eyre emma at resourcepartnersltd.co.uk
Fri Sep 2 02:22:19 PDT 2016

Morning All,

I hope everyone enjoyed the summer. We are still building the team below half way now with a few more to go so if anyone is back from holiday and looking to move get in touch! As always I am happy to chat at the pub after the next meetup

I am looking to get in touch with Ruby Developers, Front End with Ruby, Ruby DevOps  and Full stackers for a new, lean, focused team.
My client is a unique, greenfield startup in the Creative and Data space with large investment, London based, hiring because of growth and success. They have an extensive track record of succeeding and this will be the 3rd startup they will build to market leadership, they are 10px currently so joining now will mean you will need to wear many hats!

Brief below:

Technologists / Ruby on Rails stack needed by amazing, challenging tech house. London. My client creates the solutions to the Creative world's problems, in particular this Ruby on Rails team focus on the AI side as part of an revolutionary company who are actually behind the creation of products over 30% of the world use daily!!!
The newly joined TD  is now looking for an entire team to join and lead our New Quest, to create and bridge gaps that need a smart technology revolution with particular focus from the Ruby on Rails team on Artificial Intelligence and Programmatic systems. This role will suit people who dare to try, who believe in finding a way or making a way.
If can't is one of your favourite words do NOT apply.
For these roles you will need a mix of the current team tech stack is: Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, RSpec, MongoDB, Nginx, Chef, Linux, Redis, NoSQL, Git, Spine / Backbone, HTML5, CSS3, Linux, Git, AWS, Chef and lots more. You will be need to be someone who looks for a solution NOT a problem.
My Client believes in using the best tools for the projects so an element of your role will be to guide your area through, tech offs, trials and decisions on the best path using your experience and trials to back this up.
People Wise the team are super smart, curious and very aware that knowledge is something you gain continuously, no egos here even at Senior level!
Environment wise huge, spacious, light office with chill out areas, user group space and an awesome coffee kitchen with cake on tap or fruit and smoothies for those of you who prefer the healthy option.
It is a collaborative environment, you will be part of a knowledge base that shares and learns from each other however they also respect the need to sometimes be left alone and get on with things.
Project wise we cannot go in to detail at this stage as they are first to market products that the competition would love to get details of.
Team wise your team are made up currently of Ruby on Rails developers, , a couple of full stack, Ruby / JS Developer, JavaScript Developers (backbone / Spine), UI Developers (Photoshop, flash, JavaScript, CSS, HTML, jQuery) UX expert. With room for 5 to 10 more immediately as well as product owners.
The right people will see the value in learning continuously even if you are considered to be Top 5% by your peers already. Someone who sees a problem as a challenge and a chance to create a new solution.

In return you will be part of a unique offering on the path to rapid market leadership, working with brilliant people who have done this before and can offer extensive learning and growth that will teach you what it is like to build a billion pound startup and have fun doing it!

As always don't hesitate to get in touch to discuss in more detail emma at resourcepartnersltd.co.uk<http://resourcepartnersltd.co.uk> 0203 800 1920. The roles are perm and we are looking at base circa 45000 -90000k

[photo]
[https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons_32/googleplus.png]<http://plus.google.com/b/117537703728809529536/117537703728809529536/about/p/pub?gmbpt=true&pageId=117537703728809529536&hl=en&_ga=1.228434397.1540419866.1464252803> [https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons_32/linkedin.png] <http://uk.linkedin.com/in/emmaeyre>

Emma Eyre
Director Global Executive Appointments, Resource Partners Ltd
Phone: 0203 800 1920 <tel:0203%20800%201920>
Mobile: 0778 229 5086 <tel:0778%20229%205086>
Email: emma at resourcepartnersltd.co.uk <mailto:emma at resourcepartnersltd.co.uk>
Website: resourcepartnersltd.co.uk <http://resourcepartnersltd.co.uk/>

[https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/apps/linkedin_connect.png]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/resource-partners-ltd>[https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/apps/instagram_full.png]<https://www.instagram.com/resourcepartnersltd/>[https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/email-apps/twitter_button/twitter-blue.png]<https://twitter.com/resourcepartltd>
[https://s3.amazonaws.com/ucwebapp.wisestamp.com/3e32e9b2-8aee-479a-9765-e759d65fd23a/Resourcepartnersbanner.format_png.resize_470x.png]<http://www.resourcepartnersltd.co.uk/>
[https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/email-apps/newsletter_button/newsletter_button_4.png]<http://www.newsletter.resourcepartners.instapage.com/>

Sign up to our newsletter:Get awesome start-up content and opportunities delivered!<http://www.newsletter.resourcepartners.instapage.com/>