[LRUG] [GIVEAWAY] Twenty books courtesy of Hired

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Mon Sep 12 10:13:22 PDT 2016

Hi all,

The nice people at Hired (
https://hired.co.uk/?utm_source=events&utm_medium=lurg16) have arranged a
giveaway of twenty books to lucky LRUG members. The winners will be able to
choose one of the following books as their prize:

* “99 Bottles of OOP” by Sandi Metz and Katrina Owen (
http://www.sandimetz.com/99bottles/)
* “Confident Ruby” by Avdi Grimm (http://www.confidentruby.com/)

If you'd like the chance to be one of twenty winners enter your name, email
address, and choice of book in this online form:
https://goo.gl/forms/mfs7Zplsg96VpWBD3

The deadline for entry is 1pm on Tuesday, 20th September 2016 and I’ll run
a draw to select the winners shortly after that.  I’ll be in touch with
everyone that entered that afternoon to let them know if they won or lost.

Good luck!

Murray

ps.  To address any privacy concerns: the form is owned by me and only I
have access to the results.  I’ll only share the names and email of the
winner with my contact at Hired, everyone else remains secret.