[LRUG] The Ruby Book Club Podcast

Nadia Odunayo nodunayo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 00:56:31 PDT 2016

Hi LRUG,

News of Hired’s book giveaway has inspired me to tell you about the Ruby Book Club podcast <http://rubybookclub.com/> that I record with the wonderful Saron Yitbarek.

Each week we read approximately one hour’s worth of a popular Ruby book and then we jump on a call to discuss it.

For our first season we read through Avdi Grimm’s ‘Confident Ruby’ and we started reading ’99 Bottles of OOP’, by Sandi Metz and Katrina Owen, some weeks ago.

You can find all episodes and upcoming readings on our website (http://rubybookclub.com <http://rubybookclub.com/>) and check out our recent interview with Sandi and Katrina on how they came to write the book and how readers can get the most out of it: http://rubybookclub.com/episodes/2016/8/22/99-bottles-ep-4-sandi-metz-katrina-owen <http://rubybookclub.com/episodes/2016/8/22/99-bottles-ep-4-sandi-metz-katrina-owen>.

Saron and myself are always looking for feedback so we’d love to hear your thoughts. We hope you enjoy listening and you can reach us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/rubybookclub <http://twitter.com/rubybookclub>) or via email (hello at rubybookclub.com <mailto:hello at rubybookclub.com>).

Thank you very much,

Nadia

—
Nadia Odunayo