[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior Software Engineer @ Pact Coffee

Careers at Pact Careers at Pact careers at pactcoffee.com
Mon Apr 24 07:19:32 PDT 2017

Hi all,

We are looking for a passionate, talented engineer to join our software
team within a start-up environment, creating new digital products and
scaling our existing ones. You will ensure that we deliver continuously to
a high standard, and with high value to our customers. You actively
champion the research and development of new technology opportunities, and
the scalability of technology within the business through investment in our
platform. You will report to the development manager and work closely with
the product manager as part of a scrum team.

*YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES*

   - Taking a robust codebase and evolving it as the company scales
   - Communicating with stakeholders and other team members to solve
   problems and build features
   - Advising on the right technology choices, knowing where it is ok to
   cut corners, and where it absolutely isn’t
   - Working hand in hand with product management, and UX/UI, to discover
   solutions which both delight the customer, and are well designed
   - Taking an active role embedded in a scrum team environment, with the
   product manager as product owner

*About you*

   - You are an agile advocate, knowing how to adapt the right approach to
   the right team
   - Ideally you have previous start-up experience
   - You are hands-on, ideally full-stack
   - You have 5+ years of experience working in several different teams and
   environments
   - Our backend is built on Ruby, and our front end is rendered
   server-side using React JS. We primarily use Heroku and AWS. You are
   confident in working in such an environment, as a full stack engineer, or
   as a backend engineer who wants to grow into full stack
   - Previous Ruby experience is desirable but not essential because, as an
   experienced engineer, you can pick it up quickly
   - You want to understand the end user, and love to delight them
   - Your are an excellent communicator who can both inspire other team
   members, your stakeholders and the leadership of the business
   - You have experience of code reviews

Interested? Please apply for our Senior Software Engineer role here
<https://pact-coffee.workable.com/jobs/474732/candidates/new>!

Feel free to reply to this email with any questions.

Thanks,

Aisling

--
*The Team*

<http://www.twitter.com/pactcoffee>
<https://plus.google.com/+PactCoffeeOfficial/>
<http://instagram.com/pactcoffee>  <https://www.facebook.com/PactCoffee>

Haven't tried us yet? *Get £10 credit* with voucher 'laurasentme'.