[LRUG] [JOBS]

Joel Gethin Lewis me at joelgethinlewis.com
Tue Aug 15 02:09:55 PDT 2017

Hi All,

Wonderbly aka LostMyName, where I have been freelancing recently is:

"looking for a Ruby dev to join our full-stack engineering team. Working closely with your squad of developers, product managers, designers & stakeholders from the whole business,you’ll be ensuring customers can browse our product catalogue via an API, store items in cart, check out and purchase and then in the background orchestrate our global network of manufacturers and couriers.

Our e-commerce stack is built using Solidus, the Ruby e-commerce engine forked from Spree. We do a lot for the community, not least of all regularly contributing features and bug fixes upstream. We recently hosted SolidusConf in London and are lucky to count a core committer in our team. We sell in every country in the world and have implemented a large and ever growing network of payment providers. We are directly connected to a global network of manufacturers who use our custom system to direct millions of orders around the world."

More information here:

http://backstage.wonderbly.com/listings/Backend-Engineer

Best,

Joel