[LRUG] [JOBS] Doing good with good code

Chris Howroyd chris at sh24.org.uk
Mon Dec 4 08:13:22 PST 2017

Hello LRUG,

We’re looking for a senior developer on a fixed term contract; 3 to 6
months.

Working in partnership with the NHS, SH:24 <http://www.sh24.org.uk>are
an award winning not for profit online sexual health service, working
across the UK to deliver STI testing, clinical support and
contraception. We’re a well-funded rapidly growing start-up, with a true
social cause.

Our HQ is Central London but much of our excellent team work remotely.

We're Rails based (Rails 5 but still working on upgrading a couple of
4.2 apps) with a pretty usual stack (Postgres, Sidekiq, Redis, AWS).
Much of our current work is green field.

We're TDD true believers and have at least 99% test coverage on every
app. We take the health of our code seriously - part of the reason we're
hiring is to let us pay down some tech debt.

This is not your run-of-the-mill company, team, service or opportunity.

If you fancy doing some good with good code, drop me a note.

Thanks,

Chris

Director | SH:24